Peel Forest DOC Campground
Located at Peel Forest, 15 minutes from Geraldine, the Department of Conservation run capground is open October through to May and features 47 sites for tent and caravans as well as 4 cabins.
- Hot showers (campers only).
- Wheelchair accessible kitchen, shower and toilet block.
- Communal kitchen with electric elements. Bring your own chilly bin, BBQ, pots, pans, crockery and cutlery. There is one shared fridge/freezer.
- Clothes washer and dryer.
- Public card phone on site. Mobile phone coverage highly variable.
- Camp hosts will be present on site.