Aoraki/Mt Cook Day Tour
If you want to experience some of New Zealand's most iconic scenery, we recommend joining the team at Maossie Tours for their Aoraki/Mount Cook day tour.
Your hosts Nicole and Gary are passionate about showing people around our beautiful country. They love to share local information, history, and great stories, as they guide you through some of New Zealand's most spectacular scenery.
You'll be picked up in Geraldine, and tour in their luxury coach, complete with wifi and USB charging points.
You'll take in breathtaking vistas including ancient glaciers, towering mountains, high country mountain lakes and braided rivers.
It’s a beautiful tour and is wonderful for those wanting to treat themselves for a special occasion, or just have a nurturing break from driving.
The experience includes
- a wonderful buffet lunch at the Hermitage Hotel,
- activities at The Sir Edmund Hilary Alpine Centre,
- morning and afternoon tea,
- a walk to the Tasman Glacier and
- scenic stops at Lake Tekapo -The Church of the Good Shepherd,
- the Dark Sky Project lakeside facility and Lake Pukaki.